Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Much of the transformation we are driving happens through language, by communicating complex topics in creative and digestible ways, and using a human tone that people can relate to.
As head of content strategy at Collective Health, you will lead our team to use the power of words to help transform an industry.
What you'll work on
In this role you will be responsible for leading copy and content strategy, directing projects, and inspiring copywriters to create memorable and intuitive experiences for our users. You will blend your leadership and writing expertise to drive development for our products, as well as partner closely with product management, design, engineering, and user research teams to ensure a smooth content development process.
Your leadership will drive content for all of our product and service touchpoints, ensuring that our brand experience is clear, cohesive, and differentiated. This role sits within the design organization, but the reach is throughout the company.
- Manage a growing team of writers and cultivate their growth through feedback and coaching
- Define and maintain best practices and processes
- Provide oversight and creative direction across our product experience
- Work across the company with key stakeholders including sales, ops, and marketing
- Support team in scoping and planning
- Evolve our style guide and conduct trainings across the organization
- 8+ years in content strategy role, or related field
- 3+ years managing teams
- Deep expertise in the field of content development and strategy
- Strong sense of how to flex tone and brand voice
- Exceptional craft and product sense that inspire the teams you lead
- A strong portfolio with an up-to-date body of work demonstrating a deep understanding of content strategy and copywriting solutions that solve complex problems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.