Collective Health is seeking an individual with a combination of industry experience and technical expertise to join the Analytics team to help develop and improve the company’s analytic capabilities and support key project initiatives within the company.
Analytics at Collective Health provides support across the entire company, from our Sales and Commercial teams to Product to Client Success. The team is comprised of health actuaries and data analysts that work in concert to turn data into insights and reports that help inform and guide business decisions for our stakeholders, both internal and external.
You will have a deep bench of healthcare industry knowledge and working understanding of how to use healthcare claim data to drive population-level insights in employer sponsored healthcare.
- Validating, testing, and documenting analytical processes
- Designing and maintaining concurrent and prospective risk scores
- Developing and testing predictive models for identification of high risk members
- Providing analytic and advisory support across departments
- Defining & measuring financial performance metrics for clinical & member engagement activities
- Crafting and maintaining code for various analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Masters preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience developing quantitative health care analyses using claim data
- Deep understanding of statistical methods
- Proficient with SQL and querying data from multiple data sources
- Proficient with statistical computing languages (Python preferred)
- Familiarity with cost of health care metrics: utilization, unit cost, pmpms, etc.
- Familiarity with procedure and clinical claims coding
- Knowledge in the following areas of healthcare analysis
- Healthcare predictive analysis
- Episodic care
- Provider profiling
- Risk adjustment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.