Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Lead Product Designer, you’ll lead a systems thinking approach to drive the visual and interaction design of various parts of our product ecosystem.
You'll be working with an talented team of dedicated engineers, designers, data scientists and product managers in all phases of the product development process. You and your team will also drive collaboration and partnership with end users - ensuring we’re developing a best in class product that is both beautiful and functional.
You will work on:
- Imagining the future of health benefits experience for all users.
- Being a steward of great product design by ensuring solutions meet our high visual and interaction design quality standards.
- Collaboration with engineers, product managers, and other designers to ensure that solutions drive desired UX, business and technical outcomes.
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions that turn complexities into elegant, efficient user experiences.
- Building relationships with stakeholders and end users by listening to needs, inviting collaboration on planning and strategy development, and communicating timely updates.
- Plan, lead, and execute user research such as ethnographic and usability studies.
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Experience in creating elegant and highly functional product design
- Ability to design and document user flows, design components, and patterns at a system level.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography, and color
- Confidence in user testing tools and methodologies and ability to translate insights into actions
- 5-8 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.