Collective Health is seeking a structured and tenaciously execution-minded person to join the Business Development team and own and develop key medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy network relationships.
The Business Development team at Collective Health has a mandate to expand the company’s scope of operations via the development of new product capabilities (e.g., clinical solutions, the development of a 3rd party partner marketplace), geographic expansion, and new business model development.
The focus of this role will be to help drive our medical network relationships and strategy as well as develop our positioning and capabilities in new offerings related to providers, clinical offerings, and medical networks. This role involves developing strategy for existing and future potential partnerships, cultivating and expanding relationships with external network partners, negotiating key partnerships, and working like a product manager internally across our Operations, Analytics, Legal, Product, and Commercial teams to create the service offering and commercial approach most aligned with company success.
As Collective Health’s network relationships are a core aspect of our operations and potential expansion, this role will be involved with several critical initiatives to enhance company success, and will be exposed to strategic initiatives pursued across the company. The person will be a representative of Collective Health’s values and vision both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background and interest in medical network development and relationships, strategic thinking, executing a process across multiple internal and external stakeholders, experience with client service and leading company representation externally, and an ability to independently drive partnerships from inception through negotiation through execution. The individual will display a constant hunger and tenacity to own and enhance relationships - including at the executive level - once executed.
This role will also be exposed to and help drive several relationships directly with key provider systems.
- Define and own strategy and execution of core business development initiatives involving network and provider opportunities, from inception / analysis through to negotiation and contracting, in addition to internal prioritization and process management to maximize success
- Serve as executive mapping to the leadership teams at our partners in ongoing management of the relationships
- Additional responsibilities to include being a thought partner on overall company strategy, helping to prioritize scope of BD activities and measurement of success, participating across team initiatives
- 5-10 years minimum experience in related roles (e.g., medical network partnerships, provider system strategy, business partnerships, strategy consulting, finance, product development)
- Strong content knowledge of medical network development and provider relationships
- Advanced degree in a related field is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.