At Collective Health, we're modernizing employer-sponsored health insurance and building the first healthcare solution that is highly scalable, accurate, and people actually look forward to interacting with. We believe that with a modern software stack, a small dedicated team can replace entrenched 5000-person incumbents.
Collective Health is looking for an awesome frontend engineer to lead the frontend development efforts on our Measure team. We are a growing, full-stack team focusing on the employer’s experience of handling benefits for their employees. This team strives to help companies make better, more informed decisions on how they handle their employees’ healthcare benefits through the use of techniques in data science, analytics, and visualization.
To get a glimpse of what it is like to work as an engineer at Collective Health, meet Erica, who was recently featured in a spotlight of our ‘Meet the Collective’ series!
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk.
- Deep understanding of modern frontend framework(s) such as Angular or React, and frontend development flows (task runners, preprocessors, etc)
- Proven ability to produce and own technical designs and codebases, and work with other technology leaders to craft technical roadmaps
- Proficient with RESTful web development and client-server architecture
- Experience working in an agile environment with multiple partners
- Thoughtful, detailed communication style through code and design reviews
- Showcased technical mentorship to less experienced front-end engineers
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in data visualization
- Open Source contributions
- Full stack experience
- Angular expertise
- Frontend Security experience
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.