Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking leaders to deliver on this vision.
Our Member Advocate team is on the front lines of servicing our growing member population. As experts in health benefits, Member Advocates truly serve as advocates for our members navigating the complex system. We believe every member deserves concierge level service, which is why we obsess over providing a stellar experience to our members. These interactions across phone, email and chat help fuel innovation across departments.
We are hiring a Team Lead to help manage our growing Member Advocate team. As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for building our team, helping define our culture, coaching team members, and providing regular feedback to ensure we are delivering incredible service and continuing to achieve our industry-leading NPS and CSAT metrics. You will also work cross-functionally across the organization, contributing to wider company goals and helping us build and scale our business.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a subset of advocates on our Member Advocacy team
- Coach advocates through mastering the “Craft” of the role through consistent quality evaluations and feedback sessions
- Handle member escalations from your direct reports and from clients
- Work cross-departmentally on projects that impact the broader organization (Product, Design, Commercial)
- Spend a portion of time responding directly to phone, email, and chat inquiries
What you've done / Who you are:
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are passionate about providing a great customer experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You have 5 years of people management experience in a customer service organization
- You have experience scaling a team
- You are excited to help young professionals develop in their career
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.