Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies. Backed by the same investors behind SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir and Slack, our team brings together domain experts -- engineers from NASA, product managers from Facebook, actuaries from Blue Shield and executives from Google -- to reimagine health insurance with technology and design.
As the Sales Operations Manager focused on Sales, your mission is to drive growth through the transformation of Collective Health’s sales operations into a scalable, predictable engine. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance. You will drive increased sales efficiency and effectiveness with responsibilities including analytics, CRM instrumentation, and pipeline management. You have an opportunity to directly influence overall company growth trajectory, interact with Collective Health’s senior leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent sales organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and able to identify solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data), then roll-up your sleeves to drive implementation and track your work’s impact.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and other teams to identify and fix problems in our Sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Own Collective Health's Salesforce CRM instance; maintain responsibility for training new Sales Reps on the CRM, oversee platform adoption, preserve data quality and manage all plug-ins and integrations
- Identify and propose new tools and technology solutions to improve the performance and efficiency of the sales team
- Track key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics and forecasting)
- Support Sales leaders in providing input on regular planning processes including budgeting, quota-setting and territory alignment
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless integration of marketing tools and technology into Sales tools
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Excel, Salesforce.com Admin certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com API, Data Import Wizard, APEX, complex workflows, and custom objects
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and improvement of business processes
- Basic/intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or Domo a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.