Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health benefits. Within our operations department, we have an onsite team of social workers and registered nurses who provide exceptional complex case management services to members needing assistance with navigating the healthcare system, understanding or managing their condition, or need assistance coordinating care.
Collective Health is looking for an experienced, and forward-looking Collective Care Operations Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator will support a team of Social Workers and Registered Nurses located on-site at Collective Health’s office and report to the Collective Care team manager.
The primary functions of the Care Coordinator include:
- Provide assistance for cases requiring additional non-clinical follow up and case coordination, including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, researching and answering plan benefits and claims questions, provider research, obtaining medical records
- Work directly with members, vendors and providers to ensure superior coordination of care
- Work with interdisciplinary team and bring task updates to daily huddles for care managers
- Co-manage cases with nurses and social workers, ensuring all assigned tasks are completed on time
- Assist with organizing topics for daily team huddles and meetings and ensure follow-ups and action items are captured and assigned
- Assist with overall program administrative duties including, but not limited to: scheduling meetings, maintaining meeting notes, developing materials and/or client or internal reporting
- Act as liaison between Collective Care team and Member Advocate team
- Ensure daily systems are functioning (phone, queues, tickets, voicemail, email)
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager
You are a fit for the Care Coordinator position at Collective Health if:
- You are passionate, excited, and carry a positive attitude
- You have experience in providing care coordination, statistics, and previous administrative experience preferably within a healthcare or clinic setting
- You have experience with handling escalations and have customer service experience
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities, can triage appropriately, and can apply critical thinking to solve problems
- You are independent, tenacious, and capable of identifying and implementing timely and quality work
- You are tech savvy and able to utilize or quickly learn Looker, Jira, and Excel
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and open to collaborating cross-functionally
- You have a strong moral compass and commitment to Collective Health’s core values of integrity, transparency and trust
- Preferred: You have previous work experience working as care coordinator, member advocate, or healthcare unit coordinator
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or obtaining degree in healthcare related field
This is an exciting opportunity to redesign the experience of a member by knitting together data and technology to provide a delightful experience for a member as they journey through the healthcare system.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.