At Collective Health IT, we're actively embracing the future of IT with our cloud-first approach to services, and the adoption of DevOps principles and tooling (infrastructure-as-code, orchestration, automation, and instrumentation) to deploy and operate efficient, scalable, and resilient infrastructure. We're looking for an enthusiastic advocate of these disciplines to further empower the team and, see us embrace creative technologies to get ahead of the rapid scale of business and company growth.
Much like Collective Health as a company, we're a small team with a big mission. We're here to enable friction-free productivity, so that our users can stay focused on building the next generation healthcare platform. We are driven by mission-impact, and the desire to vanquish the drudgery of legacy IT Operations. If this sounds like an opportunity you’re ready to embrace, please read on!
In this role, you will:
- Design and deploy orchestration and automation programs to ensure consistency of system, network, and security configuration for both on-prem, and cloud infrastructures
- Build solutions to automate provisioning and deprovisioning of applications and services with, and without SSO integration
- Enable consolidated, consistent monitoring and alerting of disparate systems, services, and network resources
- Develop workflow automation solutions leveraging API integrations
- Design and deploy HA topologies for our most critical systems, networks, and cloud environments
- Provide technical leadership, and mentorship to members of the team
- Maintain and provide escalation based troubleshooting for Windows, *nix, and network systems
- Promote adoption of DevOps principles and best practices to drive efficiency, and consistency
We expect a strong candidate for this role to possess:
- Exemplary skills in design, automation, support, and maintenance of critical infrastructure at the application, and network layers
- Incessant ethic for process, documentation, and consistent improvement
- Mad shell scripting skills
- Ability to debug complex problems across an infrastructure stack
- Experience in cloud infrastructure, data centers, infrastructure resiliency, application deployment, IPv4 and IPv6 stack management, IP routing, and interoperability
- Experience in planning and provisioning of IP services, virtualization, and datacenter facilities
- Experience with AWS, VPC’s, Direct Connect, and IP address management
- Experience with application layer firewalls
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.