Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We believe a solid foundation and quality relationship with our partners are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences.
We are hiring a Pharmacy & Specialty Partner Operations Specialist to help build, improve, and further define the operational infrastructure of our growing ecosystem of partnerships. You will be the “Voice of the Partner” at Collective Health, ensuring an excellent and collaborative experience for both internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with teams across every department at Collective Health, and will play an integral role in the development of the Partner Management Operations team.
Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Become a SME on Collective Health’s touchpoints and processes with partners, including technical aspects
- Play an integral role in managing the day-to-day relationship with Collective Health’s strategic partners across implementation, ongoing operations, and long-term partnership growth
- Work cross-functionally (product, finance, sales, business development) to identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes between Collective Health and its partners
- Use data to enable partners and customers to understand the effectiveness of partner programs
- Further develop internal partner knowledge base
- Analyze partner performance data to identify joint areas for growth and development
- Project manage internal stakeholders to drive partnership development initiatives forward
What you’ll need / Who you are:
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced, quantitative environment (operations, consulting, or similar) with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work
- Previous work experience or demonstrated interest in the US healthcare industry
- Ability to put structure around issues that are complex or ambiguous
- A clear communicator with the ability to synthesize a large volume of information quickly, highlight key takeaways, and provide actionable insights
- A fast learner who is biased towards taking initiative
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional teams
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Above all, you are self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership for everything you do
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.