We are hiring 100+ full-time remote employees for the holiday season!
This is a remote position but you must be based in Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Washington or Virginia. We will not hire candidates outside of these states.
Work is required on Black Friday (11/27) and Cyber Monday (11/30).
If you are hired and enjoy working here, there may be opportunities for you to return to the CS team on a recurring basis after the holiday season (contingent on your performance and the company’s business needs).
Pay: $15/hr; Overtime will likely be available.
Duration: This is a temporary position until 12/31/2020. We have three start dates; 10/12/2020, 10/26/2020, and 11/2/2020. On your first day, you will start an online, self-lead, paid training that we expect to last 2 weeks.
Hours: Our customer service hours will be 10am-10pm Eastern, 7 days per week. You will be scheduled according to our business needs and your availability during this time frame.
Interview Process: You will receive a response to your application within 48 hours of submission (please be sure to check your email!) If you pass the application review, you will have a 30-45 min video interview. If that goes well, the process will conclude with a 30-60 minute take-home exercise.
About the role: Collage.com’s customer satisfaction team is at the heart of what we do. We’re committed to always making sure our customers are happy by troubleshooting questions about our website, helping design products on our site, and assisting them with recently placed orders. We make a difference in people’s lives and we have fun doing it. If this sounds up your alley – we want you! We communicate with our customers via live chat, phone calls, and emails. You will be trained to do all three.
Required Skills & Qualities:
- Consistent Attendance - The holiday season is a crucial gift giving time for our customers, and they need our help! You’ll need to provide a schedule you can commit to and show up to all of your scheduled shifts
- Reliable, fast broadband Internet access and a computer
- Ability to master several moderately complex new software systems quickly
- Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Must be friendly
- Must be patient and empathetic
- Must be able to think on your feet