at Coleman Research
Coleman Research is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide insights from hard-to-find experts on various subject matters. As a subsidiary of the leading expert network in Japan, VisasQ, with offices in Raleigh, New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.
We "Think Big, Think Global," and achieve our collective goals by reducing geographic, cultural, and language barriers so we can make insightful connections possible everywhere. United by a common vision, we are bridging knowledge gaps with a global knowledge base of over 460K+ experts. As information matchmakers, we connect our clients with the best expert minds across industries.
As we continue to scale our fast-growing business, we are looking for dynamic, tenacious problem solvers who are energized by the opportunity to interact with the world’s top institutional investors, consulting firms, and corporations.
Check us out here.
We are currently seeking new graduates or early career applicants to join our Client Management team in Raleigh, NC, with a start date of June 6, 2023.
Following the completion of our 12-week Associate Training Academy, you will independently identify and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients’ research projects, as well as leverage our current network of C-suite executives and key opinion leaders for project fulfillment. As an Associate, you will be responsible for qualifying and assessing an expert’s fit for a project to ensure that we make the right expert match. Once you have identified the right expert match you will connect them with our clients through interviews, in-person meetings, surveys and more. You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals. This is a great opportunity to advance your skills as you establish relationships with our investment and consulting clients to help them make better business decisions.
To prepare you for success as a Client Management Associate, you will spend your first 12 weeks in our Associate Training Academy. During this time, you will have the opportunity to learn about the expert networking industry, the expert network workflow, and participate in numerous learning and development activities.
Following completion of the Associate Training Academy, you will transition to taking on the responsibilities of a Client Management Associate with the ability to work autonomously on a designated book of clients.
* Successfully complete our 12-week Associate Training Academy
* Quickly and efficiently conduct industry research to identify and recruit experts who match the needs of a client’s request
* Contact our existing consultants to vet them on industry-specific projects
* Commit to excellence and provide our clients with an exemplary level of service through transparency and trust
* Contact professionals through email correspondence, phone calls, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships
* Communicate the value of joining Coleman’s network to industry professionals
* Work closely with management to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
The above job description is not intended to be all-encompassing; rather, it provides a general description of the types of duties Client Management Associates can be expected to perform. The nature of the expert network industry allows for a variance in day-to-day tasks as Client Management Associates respond to ever-changing client needs. The types of tasks performed and the amount of time spent on certain tasks will vary according to client type, client need, and the macro environment of the industries in which our clients operate.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to collaborate well within a team environment, but also manage projects autonomously
* Excellent organizational skills, time-management skills, and attention to detail
* Foreign language skills are a plus, but not required (Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Scandinavian)
* Sales, recruiting and/or management experience is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Why Join Us?
As a Client Management Associate at Coleman Research, you can jumpstart your career in the rapidly growing market research industry. Your success is our success. At Coleman, we devote time and resources so you can reach your professional potential. Throughout our onboarding training and beyond, we dedicate time to support your professional development through trainings, shadowing, cross department mentorships, and more.
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
Our employees are our most valuable asset. They make Coleman a vibrant and innovative place to work, and we strive to ensure the happiness and health of our employees by offering a variety of benefits and perks that include:
- Competitive salary and discretionary (quarterly/annual) bonuses
- Responsible Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Policy 50% Work From Home/50% Work In Office-- Managers encourage participation in Team Office Days
- Regular team socials and outings
- 90% employer costs coverage for health and dental insurance premiums
- 401K Contributions
- Monthly mobile phone usage reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
We focus on fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee with 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
A Client Management Associate’s salary compensates them for all hours worked, which may vary from week to week. Client Management Associates carry an FLSA-exempt status and are not eligible for overtime pay.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.