We have built and developed a world-class product for our customers and are now taking our data solutions to the next level. As such, we are seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Product Manager to drive and execute innovative solutions that align with our evolving data strategy. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, this role will be responsible for bringing focus on the technologies which will enable our customers to achieve amazing things with their data. This role is an individual contributor position but will work on a heavily matrixed basis with our data engineering team. The position is based in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
- A passion for product management and minimum 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, application and data integration patterns including SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL, ESB.
- Experience with web services and API technologies such as HTTP, SOAP and REST, Swagger, OpenAPI.
- Understanding of Cloud, multi / hybrid-cloud strategies and associated technologies.
- Strong knowledge of API Management and Integration Architecture
- A track record of shipping successful software products.
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in managing and participating in cross-functional teams including UX, software development, QA engineers, and marketing.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and strong team player mindset.
- A blend of a big company and software startup experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in working with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong technical acumen with a history of building/delivering enterprise products
- Experience in areas like API management, microservice frameworks, and PaaS.
- Knowledge on end-to-end security and understanding of popular API security technologies such as OAuth, mTLS, SAML, JWT, and SSO.
- Strong public speaker in front of large groups and executive audience.
What You'll be doing:
- Provide in-depth API management expertise to support the technical relationship with customers.
- Work with the account team to identify APIM business opportunities. Understand key customer requirements and prioritize those impacting customer adoption.
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Maintain a customer-focused and data-centric approach to building products