My client is picking up traction with customer service organizations across the B2B
sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are
looking for a self-motivated salesperson who can close enterprise deals involving
multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, legal and procurement. The best
candidates will have a proven history of:
- Prospecting and closing New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
- Owning their pipeline from generation to forecasting
- Working closely with SDRs to find and prospect new leads
- Moving prospects from new technology education and awareness to close
- Working with enterprise businesses ($1B+ in revenue)
- Helping write the “playbook” instead of just running it
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of Enterprise SaaS experience as an Account Executive
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex selling environment
- Experience selling AI/ML, or call center/customer support solutions
- Results-driven sales mentality with a passion for uncovering what works and what
- does not
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it
- into customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
- A remote-friendly culture where strong communication is valued.
- Regular offsites where we come together to unwind and share face-to-face time.
- Incredible benefits including great healthcare, equity, and 401K plans. However,
- the most significant advantage is that you will be early enough to shape
- Replicant's culture and its next era of growth.
As an early member of the sales team, you will also have the opportunity to help build
our sales processes, and be an integral part of defining our team and company culture.
Every new team member makes an impact on our culture.