Mindtickle a leading SaaS/PaaS organisation looking to expand its US Enterprise sales team. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will bring high levels energy, self driven with a solid Enterprise B2B experience. The EAE role is responsible for selling SaaS solutions, learning, and marketing portfolio of products within the largest of enterprise accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities focus on executing successful sales strategies that will drive customer value for subscription licenses, and professional services.
You will be able to showcase a successful track record hitting Quotas at enterprise level, consistently hitting annual targets in excess of $1mln+, six figure deal sizes with complex Saas/PaaS solutions. You will also be well supported by a BDR, Pre-Sales, CSM, PS team so you must have experience of working in a full solutions team to drive new and existing client wins and proposal.
- Penetrate targeted accounts account territory; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Managing complex sales-cycles which include a portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com or similar CRM, while creating satisfied customers
- Generate new business in existing accounts, across corporate families
- Conduct online demos of products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- 7+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions. Achievement of President's club is certainly a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Excellent business and relationship development skills
- Exceptional ability to overcome objections and close business
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative / solution selling (Sandler, MH, Challenger etc)
- Strong technology / social networking skills – prior knowledge/use of Cloud-based solutions and Salesforce
- Solution oriented, proactive and ethical
- Bachelors degree required