MindTickle is the world’s leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence. MindTickle customers include some of the world's leading technology companies like AppDynamics, Cloudera, HPE, Symantec and Nutanix. MindTickle is a
global, privately held company with offices in San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Pune. Investors include NEA and Accel Partners. 2017 Stevie Award for Best New Sales Product.
We have an incredible product, a huge addressable market, and great momentum. Now we need to scale, and for that, we need a world class Director of Demand Generation.
The ideal candidate is a modern marketing strategist that understands all forms of demand generation, and has invented a few of their own. The candidate will manage the demand generation team and report to the VP of Marketing. This person will be a key member of the marketing leadership team and critical driver in the effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals.
Our client is looking for someone with a dynamic, confident personality with the ability to influence & successfully drive projects with minimal guidance; someone who loves data and ultimately increasing conversion and engaged prospects. This position requires a unique blend of marketing operations, creative integrated marketing, analytics, people management and project management expertise. You will define the strategy for generating our sales pipeline, deciding how to propel prospects through the buyer’s journey of awareness, consideration, decision, success, and post-sale expansion.
- Set strategy through analysis of historical marketing data and collaboration with teams across the company
- Determine the most appropriate mix of marketing programs to target existing and new prospects in key segments and verticals (i.e., webinars, trade shows, SEM, paid search, content syndication, display, web and email)
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by testing new channels/tactics and scaling the currently successful channels
- Develop creative multi-touch programs to drive prospects through a unique buyer’s journey
- Make recommendations and requests for content to test and leverage for optimized top and middle of the funnel lead conversion
- Improve strategy continuously by measuring performance and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messages as necessary
- Continually optimize program performance and quality by leveraging best practices
- Lead, grow and develop a team of Demand Generation marketers to achieve key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Revenue
- Partner with our product marketing and content teams to define and execute integrated metrics-driven campaigns
- Forecast lead and budget plans that align to company quarterly bookings goals
- Work with SDR team to create and manage SLA’s and campaigns for both inbound and outbound lead creation
- Work with sales to ensure a solid and productive feedback loop on lead and meeting quality vs quantity
- Own the marketing technology stack including Marketo, SalesForce and other MarTech tools
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding new and nurtured lead performance results
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with a strong emphasis on demand generation, pipeline building, lead lifecycle and nurturing
- Previous experience building demand generation teams
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Experience working with third-party media sources to deliver new leads
- Data-driven; proven ability to leverage campaign results to drive strategy
- High energy, passionate, innovative, creative, exceptional influencer
- Strong understanding of SaaS applications and business intelligence
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and MicroSoft Office
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management and lead management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills