Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Our Customer Support Engineers will assist customers in resolving technical challenges with Coin Metrics’ products. They will help customers with custom data extractions when needed. They will take phone calls from customers or communicate with them through messaging platforms, help customers diagnose technical issues, and put in place processes/systems/documentation to reduce inbound customer activity. This role is perfect for problem-solvers with technical skills who enjoy customer interaction.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone, email, Slack or other messaging platforms
- Diagnosing customer issues and providing clear advice on resolution of customer issues
- Handling technical customer inquiries (e.g., providing sample API queries, creating flat files per customer request, answering API usage questions
- Developing increasing knowledge of the crypto currency domain to provide outstanding support.
- Logging information about customer correspondence in CRM
- Maintaining composure and a positive attitude under times of stress
- Escalating or delegating customer issues when appropriate
- Proposing website updates, including tech tips, instructional guides and FAQs
- Communicating with SREs when a potential a widespread issue is identified
- Taking a leading role in the team and provide guidance to other CSE's
- Acting as the European time zone point of contact for direct client engagement
- Supporting the sales team with providing technical insights
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Python scripting proficiency
- Proficiency in API usage and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with tools to process JSON, CSV, and other file formats.
- Knowledge and Interest in Crypto and Crypto assets
- Customer service or help desk experience
- Technical support experience
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Knowledge of online and remote-connecting software
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Access to a private, quiet and professional appearing work location with strong internet connectivity
- Experience using help desk software
- Ability to produce customer-facing documentation.
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study
Remote - Ireland