Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Coin Metrics is recruiting an experienced UX Designer to join our Front End team to create new apps and webpages that showcase our data products.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements (e.g. menus, widgets, tabs)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, simple illustrations)
- Collaborating with a small nimble team of product, UX designers and engineers to understand business requirements and user experience goals
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience working with Figma
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong curiosity for decentralized networks and cryptoasset
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Strong team player
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study [If applicable]
Remote (HQ in Boston, MA)