Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Coin Metrics is recruiting an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our Labs team to create new novel apps and webpages that showcase our data products.
- Experimenting with new visualization technologies and charting libraries.
- Focusing on rendering performance to ensure superior experience for data intensive and heavy interaction platforms.
- Designing creative solutions that enhance the user experience while balancing privacy and security.
- Building Proofs-of-Concept that improve the community’s understanding of cryptoasset data.
- Providing feedback to the Labs team on API structures and new endpoints that can improve performance.
- Collaborating with a small nimble team of product, UX designers and engineers to understand business requirements and user experience goals.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with web applications, charting libraries, such as D3 and Plotly, and working with APIs
- Experience working with Figma, InVision, or similar tool
- Experience architecting and building microservices for web applications
- Strong curiosity for decentralized networks, cryptoassets, DeFi and/or NFTs
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, and/or startup-like experience
- Hands-on experience with React and MobX is a plus
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study
Remote (HQ in Boston, MA)