Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
The Business Development FARUM™ professional will drive the adoption of the expanding Coin Metrics Blockchain network risk management offerings. They will focus on growing a book of assigned passive prospects and clients. You will represent Coin Metrics FARUM™ , a comprehensive blockchain network risk management suite of products that enables users to identify double network attacks, double spends, blockchain splits, or market abnormalities.
- Working closely with the Head of Growth and the network data product owner to develop business plans meant to create, coordinate and close sales opportunities in line with the agreed strategy
- Support Growth Leads on prospects they have identified as FARUM™ candidates.
- Has an Established Book of Business in Financial Services or Crypto, specializing in Front and Back office prefered
- Provide feedback and help produce collateral on the product’s value proposition
- Proactively call and market the complete Coin Metrics FARUM™ offering
- Delivering on the agreed revenue and other sales metrics
- Building and maintaining an active pipeline of viable prospects
- Working with teams across Coin Metrics to develop efficient cross-selling opportunities
- Proactively sharing experiences, best practices and suggestions for improvement
- Attending industry conferences, as needed
- Connecting with prospects virtually
- Professionally present to various audience sizes
- Traveling within assigned territory as needed to grow relationships and revenue
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong interest in crypto and cryptoassets
- Experience in fundamental blockchain analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to source, develop and close deals in accordance with relevant timelines
- Demonstrated success in crypto financial services, and the ability to establish sales objectives and meet goals
- Ability to work closely with clients on solutions for their network risk needs
- Ability to leverage an established network and identify opportunities for broad Coin Metrics offerings
- Proven experience managing a sales territory and pipeline
- Track record of overachievement against targets
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and change focus and priorities as a result
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study [If applicable]
Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Remote