Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Coin Metrics is seeking an Enterprise Sales associate to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing enterprise sales and working with potential enterprise clients, our largest customers, in an account based selling role. Our Enterprise Advocates will build and implement an effective sales strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. They will work directly with our Head of Growth, CEO, and other sales leads.
- Researching relevant industry segments and identify and qualify potential sales leads.
- Working with product teams on persona development and targeted product positioning/sales messaging.
- Staying informed on competitive developments relevant to our market.
- Organizing and working with product owners to update our sales presentations.
- Coordinating our responses to RFP and due prospect due diligence requests.
- Handling follow-ups from sales meetings.
- Updating our CRM with relevant sales meeting notes and prospect updates.
- Working with prospects and sales executives to schedule sales meetings/calls.
- Demo’ing products and tailoring prospect trials.
- Drafting proposals and contracts for potential clients.
- Ensuring contract execution and handoff seamless handoff of new clients to the customer success team.
- Creating sales dashboards to report on the performance of the sales organization.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Interest in crypto and cryptoassets
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience in an inside/outside sales role or other sales role
- Has an Established Book of Business in Financial Services or Crypto, specializing in Front and Back office prefered
- Strategic and consultative relationship-building
- Knowledge of Google and MS Office products
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in sales demonstrated by relevant past experiences
- Experience with Hubspot is preferable
- Spanish speaking a plus
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study [If applicable]
Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Remote