Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Addressing inbound from our community data users and processing feedback for our service and product teams.
- Understanding the customer’s organization and how our products and services can support them.
- Responding to customer inquiries and/or incidents and triaging issues to appropriate internal POC.
- Conducting or attending monthly client meetings and tracking follow-up items in Hubpot.
- Creating and monitoring customer dashboards that include product usage stats (including API usage), client engagement stats, product extension opportunities, and overall client health.
- Identifying key customer needs to inform future product roadmaps.
- Inspiring customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs.
- Creating opportunities to expand the footprint within the organization through close relationships with customers.
- Interest in crypto and crypto assets
- Strong communication skills
- Previous work in customer success, customer service, or sales
- Desire to work in customer service demonstrated by relevant coursework and/or past experiences
- Experience with Hubspot is preferable
- Basic understanding of APIs