At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are a community where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From engineers to customer support, from marketing to product, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
This position reports to the Senior Support Manager. As a Tier 3 Customer Support Agent, you will delight our customers with a seamless and pleasant experience. As such, you will need to not only understand the principles of customer service excellence but also be able to deliver on the Coinme promise of great customer care at every encounter. This position requires a technical mindset as well as the ability to navigate ambiguous scenarios. You will need to effectively investigate, summarize, and determine next steps when they are unclear. If you enjoy providing guidance to your peers and communicating across stakeholders while navigating a diverse set of tickets this is the job for you!
- Become a trusted advisor in the CS department through having high EQ and mastering our toolset
- Provide awesome support to customers by addressing escalated customer service requests via Phone and Email
- Identify customer needs through expert level troubleshooting
- Build rapport with our customers and partners; you will be handling our most critical cases
- Regularly hit your KPIs though clearing out your Queue
- Identify issue trends and share key findings to CS Leadership, Compliance, and Product
- Help develop key workflows with a focus on simplicity and scalability
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - These are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly and correctly to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Patient and emotionally mature/intelligent with a positive, team-first attitude
- Experience supporting, B2C and B2B, customers via phone, chat and email/cases
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated customer support excellence; continuously striving to improve
- Passion for people and providing them with delightful customer support experience
- Passion for technology and the opportunity to provide the world with an easy-to-use and secure digital currency
- Metrics-driven and possesses a passion to measure and continuously improve
- Experience with the technologies we use, including but not limited to:
- Google suite of applications
- Microsoft Office suite
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years of customer service/support experience in a SaaS technology environment
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Military experience a plus!
- Cryptocurrency compliance and security protocols
- Fintech Experience
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- 160 hours of PTO
- Stock Options
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 16 Paid Volunteer Hours
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development reimbursement
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional