At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are a community where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From engineers to customer support, from marketing to product, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a fast-growing exciting mission that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
To support this mission, we are looking for a customer-obsessed, data-centric, experienced product manager to help define and drive the Coinme roadmap with compelling, innovative fintech solutions to solve customer pain points. This role requires not only excellent overall product management experience, but also direct experience with products and services that have large customer reach via mobile and web applications. A key aspect of this role is to drive Coinme’s expansion into Card/Pay features, including program creation, management, engagement via rewards and other programs.
- Drive product strategy, roadmap, and development of Coinme’s crypto-based merchant payment and rewards program
- Understand customer needs, behavior and expectations through customer engagement, research, and diving deep into quantitative data
- Have a deep understanding for payment funds flow, industry terminology, compliance requirements, risk and fraud and other payment specific technologies
- Be an expert on the market, the domain, the trends
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer fintech industry
- Customer focused with a deep passion for customer needs
- 4+ years of experience as a SAAS-based Product Manager
- Track record of quickly delivering high-quality user experiences, with exposure to a large consumer app or platform
- Track record of delivering a mobile app or mobile first experiences
- Experience working on a large-scale platform or infrastructure
- Ability to lead and work autonomously, with a strong track record of execution
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Plan product launches and drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and maintain the product backlog
- Participate in all aspects of the product development process from idea identification to go to market and retention
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Deeply curious and motivated to push the boundaries to create delightful solutions and experiences
- Lean Startup and Design Thinking experience preferred but not required
- Experience creating and managing a neo-bank Card and Rewards programs a strong plus
- SaaS background, technical expertise, online investing or finance experience, startup history
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA is a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- 160 hours of PTO
- Stock Options
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 16 Paid Volunteer Hours
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development reimbursement
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional