At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are a community where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From engineers to customer support, from marketing to product, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
Senior Technical Program Manager
Coinme is hiring a Senior TPM to contribute to developing new technology products for Coinme. At Coinme, we know that top-notch technical program managers combine their business knowledge with technological expertise to promote product innovation and ensure delivery within the different constraints. More importantly, they are fun to work with.
As the Senior TPM, you will oversee the various stages of development activities across functional squads and collaborate with the software development team utilizing agile processes and scrum rituals. If you exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical program management, you will thrive in this position.
Are you ready to help us build a better financial future?
What You'll Be Working On:
- Deliver. It's the heart of this role. As the hands-on advocate managing critical business initiatives and all aspects of the project, you will
- plan the work
- define requirements
- manage risk
- ensure effective communication
- oversee implementation
- Define. You will work closely with product management, business, and engineering leadership to define deliverables and provide updates on the program.
- Drive. You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- Decide. You will be responsible for project decisions - achieving tactical goals while retaining strategic focus.
- Design. You will participate with development teams in product architecture and design.
- Document. You will champion process documentation and improvement.
- Deploy. You will coordinate successful, quality delivery of functionality across functional teams.
- As part of the engineering group's leadership team, you will help run standups, plan sprints, and improve the overall engineering group through retrospectives
- You will be defining and evaluating performance metrics and facilitating adjustments
- You will champion process documentation and improvement suggestions.
- You will coordinate the delivery of features and projections across functional teams
What We're Looking For:
- Friendly and collaborative attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 6+ years of Software Delivery experience; 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams and/or program management
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of product development.
- Technology background, especially in a service-oriented environment with a deep understanding of software development
- 3-5 yrs of experience in a fast-paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Proven track record of leading large cross-functional software projects.
- Ability to roll up sleeves to get the job done; and guide a team toward an objective.
- Strong judgment, especially relevant in balancing long-term strategic investments with near-term business goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Ability to develop and evaluate performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
Not Required, But Nice to Have:
- Understanding event-driven architectures
- Experience in crypto or fintech, including financial and compliance-related reporting
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- 160 hours of PTO
- Stock Options
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 16 Paid Volunteer Hours
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development reimbursement
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional