At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As Coinme’s product marketing manager, you will play a strategic role in successfully positioning and differentiating our products, driving awareness and adoption, and providing GTM leadership for Coinme. You’ll be responsible for liaising with various business partners and internal teams to ensure products and features are launched, messaged, marketed and adopted successfully. You’ll love to get inside the heads of our customers to understand their needs, how they make decisions and use insights and evidence to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with everyday consumers.
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategies, content and launch execution plans for Coinme’s products
- Conduct market, industry and competitive research - qualitative and quantitative - to drive value and competitive advantage
- Become an expert on our customers, products and product roadmap to clearly communicate products, features and value propositions to customers and partners
- Build strong product messaging across Coinme consumer products to ensure we’re delivering user value and understanding
- Collaborate with product managers, channel partners, marketing, design and communications to execute product launches flawlessly
- Drive GTM campaign planning, execution and measurement with cross-functional teams
- Manage consumer engagement and adoption, gather feedback on products and performance and advocate improvements
- Obsessively track performance and effectiveness of marketing efforts. Leverage insights - both qualitative and quantitative - to deepen our understanding of how each physical and digital touchpoint plays on our user experience and journey.
- Test, iterate and scale programs
- You have 5+ years of experience in consumer product marketing delivering successful user acquisition and engagement strategies
- Fintech (B2B2C) or crypto product marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal skills, being able to transform complex technical ideas and turn into insightful content
- You have a start-up mentality with a bias toward collaboration and problem solving
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- You are creative and curious in nature - you love to test new ideas
Coinme is a remote-first work workplace and will hire candidates for this role based anywhere in the US and Canada. However, most of the Coinme team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast and operate mainly in the PST time zone. Applying candidates should be comfortable working within that time zone.
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for employees and dependents
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% Remote Optional