At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from sales and marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As an accomplished Senior Infrastructure Engineer, reporting to the Director of Infrastructure & Security, this is a rare opportunity for to join a fast-growing exciting company to affect the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world. This job is remote-friendly.
- Design, maintain, and handle the operations of Coinme’s cloud-based platforms
- Assist teams with deployment & maintenance of large-scale distributed systems and applications
- Perform threat, risks and security vulnerabilities detection, analysis and mitigation
- Be a part of your team’s on-call rotation; we all own our code end-to-end from development to deployment to operations
- Ensure all newly services meet Coinme’s operational and security requirements
- Work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-moving team, partnering closely with fellow engineers, product management, and business partners
- Technical degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting infrastructure operations in a large, complex cloud-based environment
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC, CI/CD pipelines, monitoring & management, automation, component tools, and “devops”-style processes & philosophies
- Demonstrated success in building infrastructure in the public cloud and deploying through CI/CD pipelines, utilizing technologies such as, YAML, Python, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes; on AWS cloud platform
- Experience with analyzing systems for Threats, Risks and Security Vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with DevOps tools.
- Experience in OS Admin skills (Unix, Windows, Linux)
- Experience of troubleshooting complex problems, working across multiple teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Company sponsored comprehensive health benefits package
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.