At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from sales and marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will delight our customers with a seamless and pleasant experience. As such, the ideal candidate needs to not only understand the principles of customer service excellence but also be able to deliver the Coinme promise of great customer care at every encounter.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES - These are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly and correctly to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Patient and emotionally mature/intelligent
- Experience with supporting customers via phone, chat and email/cases
- Organized and detail oriented
- Highly responsive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, team-first attitude
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated customer support excellence
- Passion for people and providing them with delightful customer support experience
- Passion for technology and the opportunity to provide the world with an easy-to-use and secure digital currency
- Metrics-driven and possesses a passion to measure and improve
- Experience with the technologies we use, including but not limited to:
- Google suite of applications
- Microsoft Office suite
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years of customer service/support experience in a technology environment
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Military experience a plus!
- Cryptocurrency compliance and security protocols
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay with stock options
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Company sponsored comprehensive health benefits package
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.