CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
CoinList is rapidly growing, with increasing needs for data and analytics. Join us to help define our data strategy by leading discussions by leading discussions on data architecture and analytics!
As a Data Engineer at CoinList, you will:
- Design and implement data warehousing solutions
- Architect our data infrastructure to help us scale our applications while improving our analytics capability
- Combine multiple market data sources to help inform our trading products and strategy
- Collaborate on product design and implementation
- Design and enhance data collection procedures
- Help deliver insights on products and customers by working with various different teams
- Work end to end on data ingestion, pipelines, and dashboards for various projects
- A data engineer with at least 3 years of work experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- An expert in in Python and Pandas
- Proficient in SQL working with data lakes and warehouses
- Thoughtful about security and privacy
- Interested in the crypto industry (experience is a plus!)
- Interested in machine learning (experience is a plus!)
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.