CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities.
Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $900 million and we have facilitated more than $7 billion in crypto trades. We are the crypto platform for the smartest investors in crypto including crypto funds, whales, miners, and the executives and principals of other major crypto companies. We are backed by top-tier investors with offices in SF and NY. We are just getting started.
As Head of Lending at CoinList, you’ll build and define our lending product. We are already active lenders in the Filecoin ecosystem. You’ll leverage our growing deposit base of more than $8 billion to put those funds to work for our clients. You’ll work with our vip customers and other lending desks. You’ll find our customer pain points and help define our product roadmap. You are a leader and you’ll grow and define our trading and execution teams. We’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for someone who can step up and scale our trading products.
What you will do
- Define the CoinList lending experience. CoinList has developed a successful suite of financial products across trading, lending, staking and more. You’ll take ownership of the lending products and take them to the next level. You’ll define the lending experience across CoinList Pro, OTC, mobile and beyond.
- Be a crypto markets expert. You are a crypto market expert. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our counter-parties and other crypto institutions. You’ll guide our issuers through liquidity engagements while also providing feedback and market commentary to the entire CoinList community.
- You’ll close - and implement - deals. You take ownership and lead in flexibly identifying, pitching, and closing partnerships. You'll own the full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation.
- Innovate on our financial products. Beyond trading, you’ll leverage your expertise to identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) and work with your product and execution teams to bring a new product into fruition
- Lead and scale. As an early part of our core team, you’ll hire and growing our trading team. You will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.
Who you are:
- You’re a lending and markets expert. You’ve managed a lending desk or been a professional trader at a hedge fund, bank, or other financial institution. You have been an active market participant in crypto markets even if not in a professional setting.
- You’re plugged into cryptocurrency markets.You are familiar with the major players in the ecosystem including market makers, hedge funds, liquidity providers and OTC desks.
- You’re an advocate for the customer. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies and early adopters succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. You’ll be advocating for customers with other market participants and are driven to see them succeed.
- You’re a proven manager. You have managed a team in the past. You’ll help design processes and systems to ensure your team can scale and succeed.
- You’re an operator and execution specialist. You are ready to get your hands dirty. You’ll hit deadlines and deliverables. You’ll execute trades when needed and you’ll step up to put out fires when they (inevitably) pop up.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own. You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, discord rooms, and conference room floors (when they open). You are always looking for the next opportunity for CoinList.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers work hard to raise capital and build their communities, and we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.