CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As Institutional Sales Lead, you’ll find and engage with new and existing customers. You’ll work closely with our product and execution teams to deliver solutions to your customers. You’ll find our customer pain points and help define our product roadmap. We’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for someone who can step up and help scale our institutional sales function.
What you will do
- Define your institutional and high-net worth client book. In our fast-growing crypto and blockchain industry, there is no saying who your clients might be. Whether they are funds, other service providers, miners or anything in between, you’ll identify revenue opportunities for CoinList and build our network of customers.
- Own the full sales lifecycle. You take ownership and lead in flexibly identifying, pitching, and closing institutional customers. You'll own the full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation.
- Ensure customer success. You’ll take pride in customer success whether we are onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Innovate on our financial products. Beyond trading or token sales, you’ll leverage your expertise to identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) and work with your product and execution teams to bring a new product into fruition
- You’ll research and identify upcoming opportunities. Crypto is complicated and always changing. Our customer’s issues and requests rapidly evolve. You’ll Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs, and cross sell opportunities. You’ll evolve existing business models and help establish new commercial propositions.
- Be a leader. As an early part of our core team, you will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.
Who you are:
- You love exceeding your sales goal. You’re always thinking about new sales prospects and ways to drive revenue. You dream about closing the biggest deal.
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re an advocate for the customer. You care about our customers and our product. You might not be a product expert, but you will seek feedback from potential and existing customers to drive new product opportunities.
- You’re fascinated by markets and financial products. You’re fascinated by financial markets and are familiar with common financial instruments and language. You understand the mechanisms of different types of financial transactions and can translate customer needs into execution. You have experience in selling financial products and services and (ideally) are familiar with crypto markets and tools.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own. You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, discord rooms, and conference room floors (when they open).
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers work hard to raise capital and build their communities, and we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.