CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $800 million and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
We’re looking for someone to build relationships with the leading projects in our industry while driving the company’s key business objectives. You will identify, source, connect with, and close strategic partnerships. Your job is to help us find the next big token sale or distribution and you should have a passion for selling and driving revenue.
On the sales team at CoinList, you’ll find that your days range from sourcing new prospects, meeting with founders, coordinating with internal teams, and obviously closing big deals. Our industry is new and our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun. If you are an entrepreneurial person with exceptional sales talent, we’d love to hear from you!
- You love Crypto and are deeply familiar with the various sectors and ecosystems.
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked in sales or business development at a crypto company or high-growth startup.
- You’re really smart. You like being around people who challenge you.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own.
- You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, discord rooms, and conference room floors.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
What you will do:
- Identify top-tier crypto/blockchain projects for potential token sales
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation
- Build lead lists, prospecting campaigns, and source deals
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs, and cross sell opportunities
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, operations, legal, and engineering teams to close business and drive new revenue
- Execute in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
- Experience working in a client-facing role eg. account management, corporate/business development, sales
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize multiple goals and targets in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent writing competency, and strong communication skills; the ability to concisely explain and distill complex concepts
- Passion for the crypto and blockchain technology
- Proven excellence in making informed judgements based on research and metrics, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Experience in financial services or FinTech is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the crypto industry is preferred, but not required
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.