CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities. Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and NEAR raise over $800 million. Through our community-building tools, we've helped projects like DFINITY, 0x, and Dapper Labs (makers of CryptoKitties) engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
We’re looking for someone to build relationships with the leading projects in our industry while driving the company’s key business objectives. You will identify, source, connect with, and close strategic partnerships. Your job is to help us find the next big token sale or distribution and you should have a passion for selling and driving revenue.
On the sales team at CoinList, you’ll find that your days range from sourcing new prospects, meeting with founders, coordinating with internal teams, and obviously closing big deals. Our industry is new and our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
If you are an entrepreneurial person with exceptional sales talent, we’d love to hear from you.
- You love exceeding your sales goal. You’re always thinking about new sales prospects and ways to drive revenue. You dream about closing the biggest deal.
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked in sales or business development at a crypto company or high-growth startup.
- You’re really smart. You like being around people who challenge you.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own.
- You hustle, will hunt for new opportunities in Telegram chats, discord rooms, and conference room floors (when they open).
- You care about the product. You might not be a product expert, but you will seek feedback from potential and existing customers to drive new product opportunities.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements. If something is hard, that makes it more fun, and you know that if anyone can figure it out, you can.
What you will do:
- Identify key partnerships globally to grow revenue.
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation.
- Build lead lists, prospecting campaigns, and source deals
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs, and cross sell opportunities
- Evolve existing business models and help establish new commercial propositions
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, operations, legal, and engineering teams to close business and drive new revenue.
- Execute in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
- 3-4+ years of direct selling experience at a fintech, crypto or financial services firm
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize multiple goals and targets in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent writing competency
- Passion for the crypto and blockchain technology
- Experience in financial services or FinTech is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the crypto industry is preferred, but not required