CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities. Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $800 million. Through our community-building tools, we've helped projects like DFINITY, 0x, and Dapper Labs (makers of CryptoKitties) engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As a marketer at CoinList, you’ll find that your days range from setting strategy, coordinating with product and other teams, talking to users, and building out campaigns across a variety of platforms and channels. Our industry is new and our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
If you are an entrepreneurial person with exceptional marketing talent, we’d love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You love to spread the word. You’re always thinking about new channels to try and novel ways to describe products. You dream about seeing the active user charts tilting up.
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked as a marketer or in growth at a fintech firm, crypto company, or high-growth startup.
- You’re really smart. You like being around people who challenge you.
- You’re curious. You want to understand why one campaign outperformed another before you replicate and improve it. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You like to ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You’ve helped friends launch their products — or launched your own.
- You care about the product. You might not be a product expert, but you value good design. You enjoy thinking about why certain products work and discussing new apps. You want to market delightful products that users love and that make people’s lives more meaningful.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements. If something is hard, that makes it more fun, and you know that if anyone can figure it out, you can.
What you will do
- You’ll contribute in all areas. You might be highly focused on marketing one product or using one channel, but you’ll always be thinking towards the next project and how all the products could be improved.
- You’ll market products across all channels. From email marketing, to performance marketing, to partnerships, to copywriting, you’ll constantly be launching and tweaking. You’ll document what you’re doing, follow best practices, and have the benefit of working in a place where people move fast.
- You’ll define KPIs and constantly seek to outperform. How do you know if a campaign was a success, if you can’t measure it? At CoinList you’ll not only track performance, but also you’ll define and articulate the important metrics. You will identify the signal from the noise.
- You’ll rapidly grow and improve. At CoinList you’ll be working with some of the smartest colleagues you’ve ever met, who love to learn and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, and engrossed in deep conversations on a daily basis.
- You’ll help shape the product strategy. Our whole team cares deeply about the product and has significant input into its development. You’ll beta test new exchange features and talk directly with traders, and your ideas will always be heard.
- You’ll learn about startups. From fundraising, to recruiting, to negotiating an office lease, you’ll have exposure to all aspects of growing and running an early stage startup. Along the way, you’ll get connected with mentors and advisors who can help you with your career for years to come.
- You’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s running a critical token sale or leading our work on a new platform, we’ll make sure you are always pushing yourself to new levels.
- You’ll create the future. Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at CoinList you will be be at the forefront of it. There are all sorts of challenges you’ll be working though and new questions you’ll have to answer, in partnership with founders for the leading crypto projects across the globe. If you’re successful, you’ll build something the world has never before seen.
- 2-4+ years in product marketing, marketing, or growth at a technology company
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools and channels including email marketing, SEO, and social platforms
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize multiple goals and targets in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent writing competency
- Passion for the crypto and blockchain technology
- Experience in financial services or FinTech is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the crypto industry is preferred, but not required
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.