CoinList is where the top crypto projects in the world raise funds and build out their communities. Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Origin raise over $450 million. Through our community building tools, we've helped projects like DFINITY and 0x engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As our first Community Operations Associate, you’ll be instrumental in communicating with our users, getting people excited about CoinList, and driving engagement. You’ll work across our product lines and handle responsibilities ranging from helping to run online hackathons to answering investor questions. You’ll have a lot of opportunity to help define what community means at CoinList.
Who you are
- You’re passionate about community. You enjoy bringing groups together, are passionate about cryptocurrency, and have a high degree of empathy.
- You're fascinated by cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. You're really excited at the prospect of working at the center of this emerging industry (and maybe already do work in it).
- You’re a great communicator. Your job is to own our community engagement, which entails broadcasting our plans and progress and soliciting feedback from our users.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous - you’re really excited about coming up with and testing ideas for driving engagement and growing our community.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You like to ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements. If something is hard, that makes it more fun, and you know that if anyone can figure it out, you can.
What you will do
- Engage our community. Answer questions from our users and drive participation in products like Build, our platform for online hackathons.
- Manage communication channels. Manage our email inbox, Discord, and more.
- Answer questions. Actively respond to all questions and comments.
- Produce content. Work with our operations team to proactively push new content to the community to help drive conversations.
As an early member of CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company.