CoinList is where the top crypto projects in the world raise funds and build out their communities. Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Origin raise over $450 million. Through our community building tools, we've helped projects like DFINITY and 0x engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As a Growth Engineer at CoinList you’ll find that your days are filled with all sorts of fascinating challenges -- from engineering novel products, to helping determine the trajectory of our existing products, to leveraging metrics to measure the success and impact of everything we build. Our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
If you are an exceptional engineer who loves to generate new product ideas, build them, and then analyze, test, and optimize those ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You love to code. You build stuff for fun on nights and weekends. You contribute to open source. You have deep expertise in certain areas, but you consider yourself a generalist and you enjoy learning new platforms.
- You like to ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
- You thrive on analyzing, testing, and optimizing. As you’re building new products and iterating on existing products, you can’t stop thinking about how to A/B test those ideas, what the KPIs should be, and how to leverage our metrics.
- You’re always thinking about your users. User feedback and experience are key to our products. You’re always attuned to and analyzing our users’ needs.
- You’re a master cross-team collaborator. You move seamlessly from conversations with users, to conversations with engineers, designers, product managers, and management to figure out how we can use our data to make our products even more user-centric and impactful.
- You’re really smart. You were a top student in your computer science program or have been teaching yourself programming from an early age. You like being around people who challenge you.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You’ve built apps for fun and worked on side projects before. You’re interested in all aspects of startups - from user testing, to marketing, to raising capital. If you haven’t already started your own company, you think you might like to in the future.
- You care about the product. You enjoy thinking about why certain products work and discussing new apps. You want to build delightful products that users love and that make people’s lives more meaningful.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- You are a 10x thinker, far more excited by huge disruptions than by small improvements. If something is hard, that makes it more fun, and you know that if anyone can figure it out, you can.
What you will do
- You’ll focus on growth, growth, growth. You’ll help us achieve viral growth via myriad efforts: scaling and automating our growth processes, referral marketing, optimizing channels, CRO hacks, driving traffic to our website, products, and apps, and good old creativity and ingenuity.
- You’ll test everything. You’ll take a data-driven approach to figuring out which metrics matter, and then you will analyze everything we do with the aim of creating the most user-centric and meaningful products possible.
- You’ll contribute in all areas. Like your teammates you’ll make a habit of working across the stack, frequently picking up new languages and platforms as needed.
- You’ll ship product. You’ll constantly be building and shipping product. You’ll write clean, well-documented code, do unit tests, follow best practices, and have the benefit of working in a place where people move fast.
- You’ll help shape the product. Our whole team cares deeply about the product and has significant input into its development. You’ll beta test new prototypes and talk directly with users, and your ideas will always be heard.
- You’ll rapidly grow and improve. At CoinList you’ll be working with some of the smartest engineers you’ve ever met, who love to learn and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, and engrossed in deep conversations on a daily basis.
- You’ll learn about startups. From fundraising, to recruiting, to negotiating an office lease, you’ll learn everything there is to know about growing and running a startup of your own, and we’ll do everything we can to connect you with mentors and advisors to help you with your career for years to come.
- You’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s running a critical token sale or leading our work on a new platform, we’ll make sure you are always pushing yourself to new levels.
- You’ll create the future. Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at CoinList you will be be at the forefront of it. There are all sorts of technical challenges you’ll be working though and new questions you’ll have to answer, in partnership with founders for the leading crypto projects across the globe. If you’re successful, you’ll build something the world has never before seen.
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.