Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as a Communications Manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Key person in driving awareness and influencing public perception about our company through integrated communications – including social media, paid and earned media, content marketing and / or others
- Key person in liaison between the company and the media, as well as establishing strong media/social relations
- Working with external service providers to enhance and upkeep standards in marketing materials/collaterals
- Managing and elevate Coinhako's Senior Management profiles externally, including managing media activities, speaking engagements and representation on external content sites
- Usage data driven approach to develop measurable communication initiatives and boost and elevate the company’s presence in the industry
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either communications, public relations, journalism and /or a media platform for financial services, tech or crypto
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Finance
- Good / relevant understanding of the crypto currency market and / or the finance industry will be preferred
- Experience using data tools to support initiatives (Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc)
- Experience in Public Relation & Media Relations
- Successful Experience in Social Media Management
- Team Lead / Team Management experience
- Passion in our industry is a must!
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM, and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office