Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as a Finance Intern.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily processing of Accounts Payables and Receivables and updating of the relevant accounting systems
- Preparing daily bank reconciliation
- Liaising with Settlements team for processing of trade invoices
- Processing and posting of general journals entries
- Adhoc tasks will be assigned by the supervisor / line manager.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate or degree holder preferably in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us