Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the crypto space.
You will join our team as Senior DevOps Engineer.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure smooth system operations
- Design, implement, and maintain a secure and reliable cloud infrastructure platform using infrastructure automation
- Collaborate with other teams to understand, build, and optimize CI/CD pipelines to streamline deployment process
- Integrate automation security solutions into the development and deployment processes
- Build and Maintain our observability platform to identify abnormal systems behavior/traffic
- Secure containerized applications and Kubernetes clusters (e.g. Vulnerability, Hardening, Network Policies)
- Review and address cyber-security issues and architecture improvements
- Stay up to date with new technologies and security vulnerabilities preferably in a distributed, cloud, or micro-service environment
What we're looking for:
- 4 years of experience in DevOps engineering environment
- 4 years of experience in building/improving Infrastructure Automation
- Experience in major cloud providers (ideally AWS)
- Strong mindset of Security
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices
- Ability to debug and analyze problems quickly
- Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and in a team
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- Ability to multitask and retain high attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining highly intensive RDBMS.
- Hands-on experience in networking, system administration, monitoring, and infrastructure maintenance in on-premise or cloud environments
- Knowledge of distributed system, microservice architecture, and RESTful services
- Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain
- Demonstrate an collaborative attitude with a bias towards action
- Excellent English and Technical communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM, and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us