Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space.
You will join our team as Software Engineer Intern in the Core Engineering Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Builds and maintains our Trading Systems
- Works closely with Traders to empower them by building tools to increase their productivity and effectiveness
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as developing, code review, testing, and debugging
- Optimise build and runtime performance of our services and application
What we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of data structures and threading models
- You are passionate about Trading System
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-driven and have a strong sense of ownership, and able to work and learn independently with minimum supervision
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us