Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as Software Engineer Intern.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the design, develop and maintenance new/current features for our platforms and
contribute featured ideas and designs for our website, mobile web, and applications
- Assist in ensuring the quality and performance of applications to specifications
- Actively participate in team discussions to drive problem solving
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
What we’re looking for:
- Background knowledge in any of the following: Ruby on Rails, Python, Golang, preferably with the ability to code in multiple languages.
- Knowledgeable and experienced preferred in building Cloud based applications
- Great understanding of the fundamentals with good knowledge of best practices
- Must be a team player, take full ownership of your work, empathetic and open-minded