Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We're looking for a Head of Product Design. This leader will be responsible for mentoring and managing designers and other managers who oversee our desktop native, web, and mobile design teams. This Head of Product Design will be tasked with navigating the evolution of Coinhako from its current state to a full-blown full suite of products that range from retail to institutional investors.
- Manage, coach, develop, and inspire a team of product designers to collaborate towards common goals and have a strong sense of inclusion and belonging.
- Set vision and strategy for our growth design team while guiding the team to navigate complex product problems and deliver simple product solutions.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product and Research to drive cross-functional alignment, define strategy and develop team roadmap and priorities.
- Communicate the impact of design across product teams while facilitating cross-functional collaboration amongst working groups
- Advocate for our users by communicating strategy, plans and updates across the organization.
- Manage day-to-day team operations, drive project timelines, and hold the team accountable to our high bar for quality.
- Attract top talent and help build a world class, diverse, and inclusive team of product designers.
- Proven track record of leading a team of product designers, with at least 2+ years of people management experience.
- Experience facilitating ideation and participatory design workshops
- Strong presentation and communication skills that connect with an external audience
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner with cross-functional partners, to drive towards successful outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of best practices and processes around governance and maintenance of large scale design teams.
- Proven technical understanding of how to inspire teams to design high-craft products within a product-driven company.
- A data-focused design philosophy and the ability to inspire change through user feedback and data insights.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
Nice to haves:
- Experience leading and designing in a growth environment.
- Passion for crypto related products
- User of Coinhako products
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office