Founded in 2014, Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to Digital Assets like Bitcoin. Headquartered in Singapore, we specialize in on-and-off ramp services for digital assets with local currencies, and we are present in multiple countries across the Asia Pacific.
Coinhako platform was founded by Singaporean entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, and we are backed by prominent investors such as Tim Draper, Josh Jones, as well as established venture capital firms such as Boost VC.
- Conduct Application Security Assessments and Penetration Tests (web, mobile, webservice....).
- Analyze reports and suggest remediation / mitigation plan.
- Work closely with Internal Team: Dev/DevOps & relevant partner to find out thesecurityvulnerability & planning to mitigate.
- Research and maintain proficiency in computer network exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in mobile / web application vulnerabilities, network security, and encryption.
- Review source code and giving solutions to protect and improve web-apps system.
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issuesuncovered and level of risk.
- Consider the impact your 'attack' will have on the business and its users.
- Understand how the flaws that you identify could affect a business, or business function, if they're not fixed.
- Provide technical support in network exploitation and evasion techniques to assist incomprehensive incident handling and forensic analysis of compromised systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering.
- At least 2-year experiences in penetration testing for application (Web App, Mobile).
- Experience with Penetration Testing tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali and others
- Knowledge of security and architecture testing and development frameworks, suchasthe Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)...
- Knowledge in Agile SDLC, AWS or DevOps is a plus.
- CVE or profile on Hackerone is an big advantage.
- Able to work with various multi-disciplinary teams, team-oriented individuals withpriorityon the successful completion of business goals.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with and passionate about digital assets, its network and protocol.
- Desirable Skill(s): OSCP...
Being an Engineer at CoinHako Vietnam, you will experience a youthful, flexibleandcreative work environment!
- MacBook or high-end laptop for working
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according toVietnamLabor Law.
- 13th month salary.
- PVI Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).