Founded in 2014, Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to Digital Assets like Bitcoin. Headquartered in Singapore, we specialize in on-and-off ramp services for digital assets with local currencies, and we are present in multiple countries across the Asia Pacific.
Coinhako platform was founded by Singaporean entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, and we are backed by prominent investors such as Tim Draper, Josh Jones, as well as established venture capital firms such as Boost VC.
- Research and analyze digital technology market, our competitors, and similar products.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and surveys.
- Create user flows, wireframe, mockup, prototypes.
- Create functional architectures and design product interfaces for our web, appapplications, based on product requirements obtained from the Product Managers.
- Create and improve design system to provide visual consistency of the wholeproduct
- Implement interface review and technical flaws solving.
- Partner with the stakeholders to create design concepts, ideating features, andsharingdesign concept
- Strong UX knowledge, skills, and experience in applying in the real products.
- Solid experience in design fundamentals (color theory, typography, grid systems, layouts, icons, and interactivity).
- Experienced in data tracking.
- At least 3 years of creating user interfaces with extraordinary user-experience solutions.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid product design knowledge
- Familiar with design tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite), and knowledge of Protopie, orany other prototype tools is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking, self-study, ownership skills.
- Good English Skills
Nice to have
- Familiar with and passionate about digital assets, its network and protocol.
Being an Engineer at Coinhako, you will experience a youthful, flexibleandcreative work environment!
- MacBook or high-end laptop for working
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 13th month salary.
- PVI Health Care.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).