About TradeBlock: TradeBlock is the leading provider of real-time indexes for the spot price of various digital currencies, equipping firms with an effective price discovery mechanism crucial in navigating the volatile digital currency markets. Additionally, TradeBlock is the premier platform for institutional digital currency traders, complete with a powerful suite of market and blockchain data, as well as execution and post-trade tools for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others. For more information on TradeBlock, please visit https://tradeblock.com.
We are seeking a Technical Recruitment Specialist at TradeBlock, a wholly owned subsidiary of CoinDesk servicing financial firms with crypto currency trading technology, institutional-grade market data, as well as blockchain data and analytics. TradeBlock is a technology company focused on building the foundation for the future of finance, using robust blockchain and crypto currency infrastructure.
Our goal is to attract, retain and develop exceptional, unique talent at TradeBlock in a manner that is fair, equitable, consistent and inclusive. The Technical Recruiter will operate in ways that challenge the status quo, with a sense of urgency to attract the highest caliber crypto-curious talent, keeping Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of our minds in order to foster an environment where a variety of perspectives are continuously shared, heard and acted upon.
This individual will work closely with TradeBlock’s leadership team to drive every aspect of the recruiting life cycle and attract highly qualified engineers.
The ideal candidate is eager to find the best talent for a fast-growing crypto tech company, is creative in using various technologies to source candidates and carries themselves as a brand ambassador. As a representative of TradeBlock to both internal and external stakeholders, your role will be instrumental in helping the organization achieve its goals. If you’re excited about rolling up your sleeves, becoming crypto curious (if not already) and getting stuff done, you’ve come to the right place.
This position reports directly into the Head of Strategy and Ops.
- Support hiring managers in creating job descriptions & posting roles
- Ensure hiring managers are aware of, and follow, recruiting process
- Manage applicant tracking system and configure scorecards for each active role
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand position requirements
- Provide training to hiring managers on how to use recruiting tools
- Announce new roles to company and encourage social sharing
- Screen resumes and conduct first round phone screens
- Source candidates using traditional and out-of-the-box methods
- Maintain a diversity recruiting strategy and campaign
- Coordinate interviews, such as phone screens, onsite meetings, and follow ups
- Manage intern recruiting process
- Reply to candidates within a reasonable time frame
- Prepare offer letters and secure approval to budget
- Produce and reveal reporting metrics on recruiting KPIs, such as time to fill, pipeline health, etc.
- Manage seamless hand-off process from candidate to new hire stage for onboarding with internal team
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout all CoinDesk-based interview processes
We understand that not all candidates possess every single attribute and requirement listed; we’re looking for a well rounded candidate who isn’t afraid to tackle the tactical and pivot to the strategic elements of talent acquisition as well.
- 5-7 years of related experience working in HR/ Recruiting, preferably with experience in both Talent Acquisition and HR
- 3+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process for high-growth companies
- Understand recruiting operations and familiar with HR generalist functions
- Experience working with 1 or more recruiting technologies such as Lever, Greenhouse, Workable, etc.
- Effectively handles highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Uses sound judgment and discretion in managing employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with all audiences, internally across the organization, and externally to all candidates
- High skilled social media capabilities from an employment branding and sourcing perspective.
- Knowledge of best practices with recruiting strategies and statutory compliance
- Have access to an existing, established and broad talent network
- You are patient, compassionate and willing to do whatever it takes to deliver results!
In an effort to attract, retain, develop and promote the most qualified individuals, CoinDesk is committed to treating all applicants and employees in a nondiscriminatory manner with respect to the terms and conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status/service, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable law. This mandate governs all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, promotion, training, education, social and recreation programs, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits.
For more information on our DEI initiatives, please visit: https://www.coindesk.com/dei/.
CoinDesk is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for all employees whose position is based out of the NYC office. However, CoinDesk will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis. (edited)