CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events, research and data company in the rapidly growing, blockchain and digital asset industry. We are driven by the mission to be the media platform for the next generation of global investing. The team of subject matter experts at CoinDesk delivers reliable and relevant content to both individuals and businesses, enabling them to make impactful decisions and stay current on this evolving industry. CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism and event production, creating a community for millions of members. We are all excited to continue on this journey and take pride in the opportunity we have to make a long-lasting impact. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking humans.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a full time Deputy Podcasts Editor who will work as a Podcast Curator and Audio Editor with the Audio & Podcasts team.
This individual will report directly to Adam B. Levine, Podcast Editor
The ideal candidate is a skilled, fast, meticulous audio editor familiar with working in both multi-track and linear edit modes. The ideal candidate is very familiar with blockchain technology/terminology, ambitious, collaborative, hard-working and ready to roll up their sleeves as the CoinDesk Podcast Network
- Audio Editing and Production
- Perform daily, high fidelity, narrative audio technical and content editing
- Help produce long form podcasts and series in collaboration with the wider editorial team
- Be the responsible party for daily and weekly productions
- Work with talent to create best-possible performances, including script-writing, remote engineering and coaching
- Help design and implement new systems
- Review and assess submitted content
- Experienced with and prefers working fully remote
- At least 2 years experience as a Audio Editor
- At least 2 years experience in Bitcoin/Blockchain
- Must be able to communicate clearly, kindly, and efficiently over mediums including Slack, Video Chat and via email
- Must be skilled with Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate
- NYC or Remote
- Competitive salary and bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
- Access to Retirement Savings plans
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and our new hires!