Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
We invite students to work in a team of five developers to create an application. The development process is supervised by Coherent Solutions Team Lead and Project Manager and follows Scrum methodology. The practical part of the training is enriched with a series of meetups on a variety of project-related topics: introduction into SDLC, Agile and Scrum; requirements analysis; estimation methods; task management; time management; team communication and conflict resolution; effective meetings; resume and interview best practices.
By the end of your Internship, you will get market-oriented practical experience in requirements analysis, design and implementation phases, task estimation, sprint planning, team communication and reporting, code review, and sprint demo.
We expect you:
- are last year university students of Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field looking to start your career;
- can demonstrate the basic knowledge of programming and algorithms (SQL server data base development; NET Core MVC; ASP.NET Core Web API; C#);
- have logical thinking reasoning skills;
- have attentiveness, analytical ability and strong desire for self-education;
- are fluent in English
- Attendance of free of charge .NET Internship program in English;
- Online / remote classes starting from February;
- Duration: 12 weeks.
Please send us your application by 6th of December, 2023 and we will reach out to the selected candidates.
In order to get enrolled to the Internship program we will ask you to complete online test.