Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
The customer is a tech company that helps brands and agencies improve their marketing efforts. This platform helps marketers build and provide campaigns using data, analytics, and integrated partners like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
The task is to ensure the stability and integrity of the client's network infrastructure, designing, troubleshooting, ticket resolution, implementation, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks to ensure maximum uptime for users. The role can include designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary. You will participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. You will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs;
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records;
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery;
- Design and deploy County LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware;
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry;
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades;
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling county objectives and processes;
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed;
- Ensure network connectivity for all servers and other network appliances;
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information;
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports;
- Participate in managing all network security solutions;
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery;
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a Network Engineer;
- Experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation;
- Experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices;
- Hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Competence in testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits;
- Understanding of the client’s goals and objectives;
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.