Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
The customer is a leading service provider of enterprise class services aimed at providing 100% uptime and availability of customer data, applications, and equipment. Their managed data center services are built around its world-class facilities, multi-homed Internet access hub, and multi-petabyte storage area network. They provide a redundant managed colocation environment for companies wishing to outsource their entire computer room infrastructure.
The task is to help build the API that powers the internal and external applications as well as allowing customers to programmatically interact with their systems and services over the web.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop API to power our internal and external portal system;
- Design and develop internal tools to automate manually intensive recurrent processes;
- Architect internal systems for high-availability and to meet performance objectives;
- Work with multiple database platforms and SOAP/REST based API’s;
- Triage issues and develop new feature functionality in our existing internal tool systems;
- Generate development, design, and QA documents;
- Schedule and facilitate requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders to define functional and technical specifications necessary for development to deliver new features in customer’s applications;
- Perform impact analysis of business processes and applications for proposed application additions and changes;
- Create functional requirements and technical specification documents;
- Analyze deployments and provide feedback for sprint retrospectives;
- 5+ years experience developing enterprise applications in PHP/MySQL;
- 5+ years experience architecting highly available and performant applications and databases;
- 5+ years experience integrating third-party APIs;
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL;
- Ability to write complex MSSQL and MySQL queries;
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful APIs is a plus;
- Experience with technologies such as Docker, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Jenkins and Redis is a plus;
- Experience with MVC application frameworks and EAV database models is a plus;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.