Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
The client is a financial market group with a focus on mortgage specialization. They excel in helping individuals leverage their home's value to consolidate and manage debt. With over 2000 employees in San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ, they embark on a new development project. This initiative replaces the outdated back-office and web-based systems with a fresh architectural approach. The product isn't a mere copy; it integrates new third-party services and features.
The project is a groundbreaking transformation. It replaces the old systems with a new architecture, significantly enhancing efficiency and customer experience. Integrated with cutting-edge third-party services and packed with innovative features, this system simplifies debt consolidation through home value, aligning with our client's core mission.
Custom UI Components
What You'll Do
- Test the requirements and address the gaps and discrepancies with the Product Team;
- Participate in the system architecture/design work;
- Implement product features following modern engineering practices;
- Help QAs with testing to expedite product increment delivery;
- Perform defects troubleshooting and fixing;
- Work with the team on building the common knowledge base of the domain, QA practices, Engineering practices, Tools usage patterns;
- Work on the team’s professional skills and level;
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Understanding of enterprise software architectures;
- Collaborative mindset with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Quick learner;
- Details oriented and focused on quality;
- Curious about how things work;
- Experience utilizing an Agile software development approach;
- Level of English - from Upper-Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.