Coherent Solutions is a digital product engineering company focused on empowering business success. Our global team of 2000+ talented professionals collaborate seamlessly to deliver innovative solutions that drive measurable business impact. Headquartered in Minneapolis, USA, the company’s core competencies across 10 locations worldwide include product software development, IT consulting, data and analytics, machine learning, mobile app development, DevOps, Salesforce, and more.
We grow a team of advisors, not just order takers, and strive to make the company a place for career growth and opportunities. If you want to grow your core competencies, share your passion and be sure that every contribution is evaluated, we are on the same page.
Our client is the trusted financial management partner for health benefits administration. Their leadership pioneered the industry’s leading solutions for individual single-point and consolidated group premium billing. Together, these two solutions deliver highly efficient and scalable billing and payment solutions with easy-to-understand billing and convenient payment options – for tens of thousands of US employers and millions American families through private exchanges, state based marketplaces, and over 100 health plans and TPA customers. The company is constantly growing its users’ audience and continues expanding to the market.
The goal of the project is to implement customer-specific and general product roadmap features for the core system. This includes the implementation of new business use cases, improvement of the existing web portal functionality to use the latest Web technologies, implementation of claim/payment integration with various debit card vendors and financial systems, development web services for integration with external APIs, implementation of ETL services and creation of web and desktop clients to support certain administrative and business processes. The system user base is over 50 million consumers. The team works on the complete product lifecycle for the client from requirements definition to production support.
What You'll Do
- Schedule and facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies, identify risks, track dependencies, and remove impediments;
- Work with Product Owner to review and prioritize the product backlog;
- Prepare and deliver executive level communication and/or presentations regarding project reviews, assessments, new product reviews, roadmap reviews;
- Maintain consistency within Azure DevOps and polices the proper use of the tool amongst the development team;
- Remove barriers for team that hinder completion of Sprint Goals;
- Prepare project artifacts defined by the organization;
- Coach the Scrum Team on the appropriate use of Agile/Scrum practices and values;
- Track and communicate progress and results to all interested parties;
- Ensure that all critical elements of the program, from design to commercialization, are on target to meet objectives;
- Escalate issues and risks to all interested parties in a timely manner;
- Initiate and host all necessary meetings both internal and with the customer;
- Team Management;
- People Management;
- 3+ years experience with Agile methodologies;
- Understanding of SDLC processes and frameworks;
- Good communication skills;
- Prompt response and reaction to changes;
- Strong interest in process improvement;
- Able to adapt to changing process environment;
- Comfortable multi-tasking;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Level of English - from Intermediate (spoken/written);
What Do We Offer
The global benefits package includes:
- Technical and non-technical training for professional and personal growth;
- Internal conferences and meetups to learn from industry experts;
- Support and mentorship from an experienced employee to help you professional grow and development;
- Internal startup incubator;
- Health insurance;
- English courses;
- Sports activities to promote a healthy lifestyle;
- Flexible work options, including remote and hybrid opportunities;
- Referral program for bringing in new talent;
- Work anniversary program and additional vacation days.